1. Collection and use of Personal Information
We will only collect personal information from you, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., which you have provided voluntarily to us. This may be as a result of completing a registration form, subscribing to email notifications, updating your personal information, submitting a survey, providing us with feedback, sending us an email, requesting information or a product or service, or purchasing a product or service, etc. Please do not provide us with your personal information if you do not wish us to collect and use it.
We, our outside suppliers and other third parties to whom we disclose information under this policy may perform activities outside of Canada (including, without limitation, the United States.) As a result, your information may be securely used, stored, or accessed in other countries and may be subject to the laws of those countries. For example, information may be disclosed in response to valid demands or requests from government authorities, courts, or law enforcement in these countries.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with access to the Website;
- To customize your experience;
- To deliver a product, service, and discounts offered through the Website;
- To complete a purchase; and,
- If you opt-in by providing your name and email, to send you regular communications informing you about new features, promotions, special offers, products or services; you may unsubscribe any time
- To notify you regarding any change in services, or continuation of services in the event that our engagement with other third-party ends
2. Collection of other Information
In order to provide the services you want and to allow you to have more personalized experience when you visit the Website, we would like to understand your interests. We obtain this through feedback, surveys, reading your comments and by collecting data on which areas of the Website are the most popular.
The information collected by cookies includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet, operating system, IP address, browsing patterns on the Website and your geographical location.
3. Disclosure and Sharing of your Information
We may provide third parties with certain aggregated, anonymous data about your use of the Website. It will not include information that could personally identify you. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, requests by regulatory.
4. Security of your Personal Information
We are totally committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We have put security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of any information in our possession. We recommend you never share your password with anyone and always log out and close your browser when you leave the Website.
While we do our best to protect your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or use of the Website. We protect your personal information from unauthorized access or use by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption protocol on selected parts of the Website.
5. Changing or Accessing your Information